Over the past ten years or so, global warming has become one of the world’s major problems. So putting forward solutions to limit this phenomenon is a new aspect of the Exception 2 commitment.
We take steps to reduce CO2 emissions, energy consumption and waste production in our buildings. Regular internal messages are also published to increase awareness among our staff of their carbon footprint, both at work and at home.
Exception 2 works for the environment:
- Waste recycling and/or recovery
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Purchase of environmentally friendly products
- Reduction of pollution linked to our activity (car sharing, use of public transport)
- The paper purchased comes from sustainably managed forests
Of course, we keep a close eye on all the improvements that could yet be made.